Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Animal Welfare Where pet stores get ther reptiles

Pitdragon

Cavy Gazer
pet Supermarket like pet smart get there reptiles and other animals from pet mills. Reptiles from Reptiles by mack whom I consider should be closed down. Google them, there set up is at best an F-. Gross habits etc

Large pet stores almost always get all their animals from pet mills. Far better to get any animal from a rescue or shelter.

Large pet stores almost always get all their animals from pet mills. Far better to get any animal from a rescue or shelter.
I use top breeders in the reptile and arachnid world. Ones serious to preserve the species

I'm with bpatters on this one.

It's crucial to be aware of the sources where pet stores get their animals. Reptiles and other animals should be treated with care and respect.

That's true
If you're passionate about animal welfare, you might find it valuable to learn more about the requirements for Vet Assistant Certification. It can help you contribute positively to the welfare of animals. You can find out the Requirements for Vet Assistant Certification here.

Being informed about animal welfare standards and advocating for better treatment of animals is commendable. Thanks for raising awareness on this important issue!